An expedition truck on portals...

AndreasN

Observer
New wiring

Hello

you posted that you will either fix or put new wires in your Rhino.
Have you considered a multiplex system like from ISISpower.com, which I currently put in my 110 to get rid of all the old and broken wires and clean it up with all the customised equipement I have.
It is suposed to be very rough and specially made for harsh environment and offroading you do.

regards
Andreas

nickt

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0009
Andreas,
A Bit OT, but I'd love to see another thread with a description and pics of the ISIS install.

Nick.

Hello

you posted that you will either fix or put new wires in your Rhino.
Have you considered a multiplex system like from ISISpower.com, which I currently put in my 110 to get rid of all the old and broken wires and clean it up with all the customised equipement I have.
It is suposed to be very rough and specially made for harsh environment and offroading you do.

regards
Andreas

AndreasN

Observer
Will do Nick
didn't intend to do any advertising if that is what your "A bit OT" means. Just wanted to provide some ideas between two Germans :)

nickt

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0009
OT = off-topic, I didn't want to hijack the thread... Looking forward to the write-up, of course I've just finished rewiring my 90...

Cheers,
Nick.

ipgregory

Adventurer
Also interested in an ISIS thread so as not to derail Robert's thread. Interested in how (if) you handled analog circuits with it and what you thought of the price? I have been considering it for a rebuild I have to do but the price and the lack of analog functionality are putting me off at the moment.

Ian

AndreasN

Observer
understand and will provided a new threat when done. I am still fighting with my mechanic to when it is finished.

thanks
Andreas

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Dan and Jay at ISIS Power have stellar communication, and are lots of help....spoke to them late last night(Jay responded to my inquiry within about 1hr) and then spoke to Dan today. Great guys!!

Oilworker

Explorer
The days of waiting are coming to an end.

For the first time I hid the 130CC-R(hino) at a show...
2013-Bad_Kissingen_SS.jpg

...and just used it to trailer the Class 8 Pro Truck of Stephane Zosso (ZZK Racing) to the Abenteuer & Allrad Show in Bad Kissingen, Germany.
P1040702_web1000t.jpg

I wished I was going to a Baja or the start of the Africa Race...
LR130CC-R_and_ZZK-Racing.jpg

July 1st is the date to look out for. I will then head to my friend´s workshop and will take almost the whole car apart on July 2nd.

By July 9th the whole chassis, suspension and axle setup should be finished as the truck is heading for a show after which we will commence with the interior and tray.

Thanx for your patience and the supportive emails and private message of the past months.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles