FRP Flip Pac on 2010 Tacoma

ALASKAN TACO

Hello Ex-Portal People,

I'm new to the forum I just placed my FRP Flip Pac camper on a 2010 4x4 Taco and found that the 6 foot model is about an inch shy of the bed length. The 2nd generation Tacomas' beds are a little wider and longer than the 1st gen Tacomas. I will use some weather tape and plastic to fill the gap to prevent water getting into the bed. :smiley_drive:

Last edited:

abeaudin1971

Adventurer
Welcome - same platform - one year old taco - about the only thing on my list of things to do is try to sort out some sort of fairing for the roof of the truck but the foldover on the camper really limits the height of it - if you have ideas (or anyone else with one of these) I'm open to suggestions.

-a

matt s

Explorer
Did you ship it here? How did that work out? I have been lusting after one for some time.

ALASKAN TACO

Flip Pac Shipping

Hey Matt,

Yes, I found the Flip Pac on Craigslists and the person I bought it from dropped it off at craters and freighters and then they shipped it up here. I know that AT Flip Pac will ship up to Alaska and most other places in the U.S. It took me awhile to figure out the logistics on how to get one up to the great white north, but you can ship about anything up here these days.

matt s

Explorer
Hey Matt,

Yes, I found the Flip Pac on Craigslists and the person I bought it from dropped it off at craters and freighters and then they shipped it up here. I know that AT Flip Pac will ship up to Alaska and most other places in the U.S. It took me awhile to figure out the logistics on how to get one up to the great white north, but you can ship about anything up here these days.

Oh I know it can be done, I just wondered how painful it was:Wow1:. Glad to hear you made it happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier