Outdoor Kid Photo Thread

blazinid

Adventurer
You have know idea....I have one of there Mom doing this too, but I still value my life a little to much to post that on here!!:peepwall:

nmc

Driving the Old Coast Road near Big Sur, CA. Next is my little 3 year old at our local ski resort. He's a great little skier taking on all the Blue Runs. The last picture is of my 6 year old (then 5) on the 9th pendulum pitch of 16 pitches on Royal Arches (5.7, A0 and 1600ft) in Yosemite Valley. He did his first multi pitch climb at age 3.

IMGP5339.jpg

P1000423.jpg

P1000145.jpg

Now those two look like such a fun, happy bunch!

Whats the age difference between them? Do they ever get at each other's throats? Silly question, never mind that last one.

wthomas

Now those two look like such a fun, happy bunch!

Whats the age difference between them? Do they ever get at each other's throats? Silly question, never mind that last one.

Yep they're fun to have around, and they love to go camping and hiking. :)They are less than 2 years apart so they get along most of the time.

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Driving the Old Coast Road near Big Sur, CA. Next is my little 3 year old at our local ski resort. He's a great little skier taking on all the Blue Runs. The last picture is of my 6 year old (then 5) on the 9th pendulum pitch of 16 pitches on Royal Arches (5.7, A0 and 1600ft) in Yosemite Valley. He did his first multi pitch climb at age 3.

Wow, now I feel inadequate! :Wow1:

:coffeedrink:

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
You have to get the full size file name, in your case:

Code:
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7169/img1028h.jpg

Edit, yikes that's a big file, I erased the full-size pic.

earthmuffin

Observer
I know its a stretch, she's not technically outdoors, but hopefully she's is mapping out her next trip on one of my many GPS apps
(or maybe she just watching Ice Age 2.......she is such a little squirt that the Iphone is like a personal big screen TV!)

801184446_Xw8Zi-L.jpg

We went up to Mt St Helens to do a little hiking/snowshoeing this morning.

801184729_iQjif-L.jpg

801185085_fYD9H-L.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles