Xterra Roll Over Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrex20

Explorer
i tried compiling a list of YouTube videos of Jeep rollovers, but this forum's bbcode limits it to 10 URLs per post.

Silver dude

Xplorer
1st and 2nd video are the same truck and the rollover was completely driver error.

3rd video wasn't a Xterra at all, a Patrol.

4th video what vehicle wouldn't roll under those circumstances?:smiley_drive:

Did all drivers walk away with their lives? Yeah Xterra's are great.:coffee:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Well it's been about a year since I last posted my worries about Nissan roll over issues.

Just thought I would put the video back up again to warn all you Nissan/ Xterra Owners....

What's your point? That any 4x4 when challenged (by either terrain or driver error), may roll or flop? From the tone of your post I was expecting Nadar-like discoveries of poor design...

Alpine Spirit

Observer
Yep that Moab one complete driver error. I have spotted tons of trucks up that same spot and there is no need to floor it there like that.

Give me your rig.... trust me :) I can roll it on video. ;)

M

modelbuilder

What's your point? That any 4x4 when challenged (by either terrain or driver error), may roll or flop? From the tone of your post I was expecting Nadar-like discoveries of poor design...

Guess some of you guys didn't read the "It's all in good fun" at the bottom of the post.

Silver dude

Xplorer
Guess some of you guys didn't read the "It's all in good fun" at the bottom of the post.

Yeah I caught that its all sarcasm I know. But, your opening paragraph is misleading. What other reaction would you expect? Would have been different if you titled the thread more accurately as bad Nissan drivers rather then bad Nissan truck issues.

Life's short enough to get worked up over a little joking around. Take a breath guys.

:)

Wonder if insurance companies will pay out for stuff like that?

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Life's short enough to get worked up over a little joking around. Take a breath guys.

short answer is no - as I understand it, it would be considered a "driving event" or "skills test", just like a race or high speed class on a track.

M

modelbuilder

No doubt...last time I posted those links my friends in the world of Nissan fought back with roll over videos of Jeeps! Plus Jeep crash test ratings, the horrible resale values, the consumer reports ratings....etc. =)

Rev

Adventurer
No doubt...last time I posted those links my friends in the world of Nissan fought back with roll over videos of Jeeps! Plus Jeep crash test ratings, the horrible resale values, the consumer reports ratings....etc. =)

So you feel the need to do this every so often? :confused:

M

modelbuilder

So you feel the need to do this every so often? :confused:

Sure... a little friendly vehicle brand rivalry never hurt anyone. Kind of like the way you tease your friends about sports teams. That king of light hearted thing you tease your best buddy about and neither of you get mad when you do it. Or when you are camping and you give the new guy a hard time because it's just what you do. Of course it's all in good fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94