xoskel lightcage on frontier

mcm4090

Explorer
We finally had a warm day here and I had the time to mount the xoskel lightcage on my wife's. Still have not wired the lights up. We are going to wait two weeks to make sure like it. So far she is very happy with it.

P1050099.jpg

P1050102.jpg

P1050103.jpg

P1050100.jpg

Personal I think that it makes the truck look a lot better. I have always felt the stock roof rack looks like it missing something.

P1050096.jpg

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
AHHHH I see IT"S THE WIFE'S!!!!!!! I saw you ost a pic of it in another thread and thought 'WHA???? He got rid of his sick black Fronty??? Now that's just not right...' then I thought maybe you'd written it off and I'd not heard... IT'S THE WIFE'S OH it all makes so much sence now HAHAHAHAHAHA...

As foir the Light bar: I agree wholeheartedly that it "complete's" the roof-rack. I like it. Plus I REALLY like how impressively built it is with the adjusting brackets etc. LOOKS AWESOME.

You know I've already caught a wicked case of Rovre Fever cause of this site...I think Nissan Fever is next. I had Jeep Fever for years, but I got a Toyota and got rid of that thank god ;) OH SO MANY NEAT RIGS on these boards... It sure makes it hard to be a Narrow minded one Make lover doesn't it eh ;)

Cheers

Dave

fangars

Adventurer
Was the light bar a special order item, cause on xoskel web site they dont list it.
Looks like I am going to have to do a total redesign of my site, as it is definitely listed.

I am going to have to bust out a different home page.

If you look in both the navigation bar and just underneath the Firestik logo.

It brings you to the Frontier page.

mcm4090

Explorer
AHHHH I see IT"S THE WIFE'S!!!!!!! I saw you ost a pic of it in another thread and thought 'WHA???? He got rid of his sick black Fronty??? Now that's just not right...' then I thought maybe you'd written it off and I'd not heard... IT'S THE WIFE'S OH it all makes so much sence now HAHAHAHAHAHA...

:ylsmoke: Yeah we actually her a truck just a few months after a got mine. I couldn't keep her from taken my so it was just easier to buy her a truck.

That light cage looks fantastic on that truck. It totally suits the Frontier the best. Makes me want to buy one!!!! And I mean the truck btw :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz