Project T100: "Baja Explorer Ver. 2"

G100

Adventurer
got er' in.

Got a locking latch . . .

IMG_3558.jpg

Put some Herculiner on it, and it was ready . . .

ready.jpg

Happy . . .

done.jpg

So stoked to finally have a on board air system . . .

open.jpg
controls.jpg

that chrome piece behind the quick disconnect is the switch to turn it on, just pull down on it.

The system filled my 265/75r16s from 18psi to 40psi in 75 seconds.

FJOE

Regular Dude
That's a sweet setup. You have me thinking about building the same thing to get my air on board. I was thinking about putting it in an ammo can and bolting it behind the back seat, but this looks way better. Nice detail with the locking latch too. Wish I had access to my shop at home and some more free time, my T100 would look just as awesome as yours!

AaronK

Explorer
Love the box...makes me want to start cutting up my tundra's bed...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I been wanting a flatbed so I can have a storage box like that and never figure how to cleanly add one to my existing bed. Now you got me interested and ideas rolling

What is it attached too? Bedside or frame ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G100

Adventurer
Toyotech:
Its attached in two spots: one is just fitted to an existing bolt for attaching the bed to the frame and the other is a bracket I welded to the frame a while ago to use a rack suppot, you can see the later most of the pictures.

That full side fold down is so tempting, there is so much storage potential.

jswift716

Adventurer
I'd try a complete side box like that with a second bed, I wouldn't want to **** up the only one I have. I'm probably gonna steal your box idea on both sides of mine though when I start building

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

G100

Adventurer
Photobucket says "No More Pictures"

So evidently, photobucket has decided after 10 years of showing my photos they don't want to do it any more for free, they want a small fee of $300 a year to allow other people to see my photos. I guess this is refereed to as "third-party hosting". So they still have all my photos but won't let them link over here unless I pay them.

Does anyone know how I could easily resolve this issue? without losing $300 or a ton of hours tediously editing all hyperlinks of all the posts.

I am will to put in a little work to keep this thread alive.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
So evidently, photobucket has decided after 10 years of showing my photos they don't want to do it any more for free, they want a small fee of $300 a year to allow other people to see my photos. I guess this is refereed to as "third-party hosting". So they still have all my photos but won't let them link over here unless I pay them.

Does anyone know how I could easily resolve this issue? without losing $300 or a ton of hours tediously editing all hyperlinks of all the posts.

I am will to put in a little work to keep this thread alive.

I think there is a thread on this here on expo. I haven't read into it but it looks like $300 or save all your photos and upload/attach them to each post as you go from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke