Newb From A Land Far Far Away

01silvapathy

Observer
Well now that you fell into my little trap and clicked I can explain my story. I dont really call myself a newb at all, in fact im pretty well versed with my truck. That land far far away is known as Texas, pretty much the coolest state out of all 50. Anyways im a sophmore in college majoring in Forest Wildlife Management. On the side I love to MTB, Fish, Hunt, wheel, and work on trucks. On to the rig, I have a 2001 Pathfinder LE 3.5. The mods I have so far are the AC 2in suspension lift (KYB GR-2 Struts, Procomp ES3k's, WARN Manual Locking Hubs, and the lift springs), 4 Hella Roof Lights, 33x11.5x16 BFG AT's on the stock wheels. No if you're wondering the tires do NOT rub, even at full lock in reverse in 4wd, even with full flex they still dont rub. The only rubbing I have encountered is on the street when parallell parkin, which isnt too often for me. The plans for this summer include installing the SFD with 35's, Custom Made Bumper w/winch, Rear Bumper, Custom Bent Sliders, Some Kinda System, LSD Repak, 4.6 gear swap, K&N Intake, Exhaust....thats all I can think of now. Anyways I had heard about this forum from alexrex and I figured why not join. Yall have a bunch of good info, and many ideas have gone off in my head for this summer :victory: Anyways enough blabbering onto the pics!

100_0907-1.jpg

100_1032-1.jpg

100_1038-1.jpg

100_1042.jpg

100_0934.jpg

100_0972.jpg

100_0906.jpg

100_0923.jpg

100_0922.jpg

01silvapathy

Observer
Thanks for all the comments guys! I know it may not be the most practical rig or have the most options to do with it, but hey im just starting my career with wheeling, and im workin with what I got :ylsmoke:

Strizzo

Explorer
yeah i grew up in longview/kilgore so i know the red dirt, but its all over east texas so i was wondering/hoping it was somewhere closer to houston.

01silvapathy

Observer
Yeah, i am in school at SFA. Those pics are from the local Nacogdoches area, from the service/logging roads going down to the Angelina River, our local fishing spot. We do go to Shiloh Ridge though, which is very similar to Gilmer in terms of terrain.

Strizzo

Explorer
cool, i took a day trip up to the angelina a while back to wander the forest roads, but anywhere off the main roads was way too soupy for my rugged trail t/a's and i decided not to risk it after going back in one area. i'd like to check out shiloh and barwell this summer as well

01silvapathy

Observer
Ya, it can get really kinda tricky on those roads if it has been raining for awhile kinda soupy on top with a layer of super compacted dirt on the bottom makes it like ice. But our local truck group is goin to Shiloh pretty soon, you're welcome to tag along if you want to come. :ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior