G-Wagen Images: Feel the love

REDROVER

Explorer
Hi,

I found this one in Berlin last summer. I wished we could get these utilitarian machines here in the US.

attachment.php

View attachment 40667

View attachment 40669

www.kanzoutdoors.com

all the Gs i see in LA are driven by pus..s with 22" rims. never off road never dirt road. its sad that they don't know what they have..

and what makes it even worst is that many Mercedes benz dealer sales ppl don't know **** about G to explain to that new costumer
, and i personally met few of them that didn't know that G was even 4x4

stevegsmith

Observer
My own little rip-off of MB's G advertising.

Attachments

• G_arches.jpg
    G_arches.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 274
  • G-Tunnels.jpg
    G-Tunnels.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Hi,

I found this one in Berlin last summer. I wished we could get these utilitarian machines here in the US.

You can!

If it is 25yrs or older simply import the type of G (or other truck) you want.

People spend a lot of time on the internet looking at trucks not sold here on our soil and say....I want I want I want!

Take the "want" and turn it into "motivation". Spend less time looking at pictures and more time learning about importing and or finding the truck for sale in say Germany. Buy it, spend $2-3k to import it and done deal.

Then you are the one posting pictures and other people are saying I wish I could get that in the USA!

It is easy really, in 2011 a 1986 G can be legally imported. 25yrs or older = exempt from EPA and DOT. Simple as can be and finding one overseas will often turn out to be a fairly cheap purchase, plus importing expenses of course. Gs made since what 1979? So you have 7yrs of trucks to chose from starting in 2011.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne