81 E-350 Quigley Build

partsflyin

Adventurer
Got some Herculiner laid down last weekend.
slimpics-273.jpg

slimpics-274.jpg

slimpics-275.jpg

Can't forget the stripper pole mount !!!
slimpics-276.jpg

partsflyin

Adventurer
Bumping this up to the top. I need to sell this van.

I will start a for sale thread soon with updated details.

Hit me up if interested.

$2000

ben2go

Adventurer
Bumping this up to the top. I need to sell this van.

I will start a for sale thread soon with updated details.

Hit me up if interested.

$2000

Info on where the van is in the build stage and where it's located. I hope to be looking for a van around April or May of next year. I'll need a ready to drive van.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
That's pretty neat to see your vintage picture of the old red and gray van. It's a blast from the past for me. Your first van was an old "Haliburton" 4x4 "Treater's Van".

When I graduated from college in 1981 I went to work for Western Company of North America (WCNA) in the Texas oil patch. Western was one of Haliburton's competitors in the oilfield services business. Western also had a bunch of 4x4 vans in the Rocky Mountain region that were also built by Pathfinder. I must of purchased at least 50-60 of those vans from Western in the 1980's for resale.

At least all the Haliburton's trucks/vans were decent colors in red and gray. All of Westerns vehicles were all "urine yellow"!

Last edited:

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
That's pretty neat to see your vintage picture of the old red and gray van. It's a blast from the past for me. Your first van was an old "Haliburton" 4x4 "Treater's Van".

When I graduated from college in 1981 I went to work for Western Company of North America (WCNA) in the Texas oil patch. Western was one of Haliburton's competitors in the oilfield services business. Western also had a bunch of 4x4 vans in the Rocky Mountain region that were also built by Pathfinder. I must of purchased at least 50-60 of those vans from Western in the 1980's for resale.

At least all the Haliburton's trucks/vans were decent colors in red and gray. All of Westerns vehicles were all "urine yellow"!
Couldn't have listed it a month ago...damn it!!!!! Already got my 03 7.3 started....groan!!!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles