Camper and Truck Photos

chp-sk8

Adventurer
We had a sportsmobile for about 3 years .... and after a few trial runs in the pop-up we decided to let the van go. we started the build and it is coming along nice. It is on an 8" lift with 37" tires 16.5 warn winch up front, and an aluminess out back with a spare and baja box...there are some other odds and ends too. It has track bars under it and a set of wireless airbags to help with the stability....plus I am running a hot tune 502hp/960tq :^) I am hoping to get the frt and rr lockers put in before our next big trip in 2 weeks to bryce, zion, staircase, capital reef and death valley. Hope to see yall out there :^)

portal pat

Trayon interior.

Have previously shown our Patrol and Trayon camper outside, so finally got some images from the interior. Clockwise from the very comfortable bed,
PC020007.jpg

Then comes the 3 way 110 litre fridge, gas cooker with grill and inbuilt 105 litre water tank with gauge. Supplies hot and cold through gas hot water cylinder.
PC020008.jpg

Food preparation area, heaps of storage,sink. etc.
PC030010.jpg

Seating area with under table storage. Table folds to single bed if required.
PC030011-1.jpg

Other seat, chemical toilet storage, access to bed. Also has shower/ toilet tent, external shower etc.
PC030017.jpg

moosetags

Outfitter Apex

We have gotten the new Outfitter Apex. We have had it out into the Bighorn National Forest in Wyoming. We have also had it up to New Hampshire and Maine. It camps great and provides all of the comforts of home in the back country. This thing works very well for us wussy campers.

Brian

DSC00006.JPGDSC00039.JPGDSCN7088.JPGDSC00118.JPGDSCN7105.JPGDSCN7107.JPG

NothingClever

Explorer
This thing works very well for us wussy campers.

You must have a whole tribe of wussy campers....an Outfitter PLUS an Airstream!

My tribe of wussy campers is small so we're able to get away with just a small pop-up and a coupla Kermit chairs to round out the glamping ensemble :D .

shellb

Adventurer
We had a sportsmobile for about 3 years .... and after a few trial runs in the pop-up we decided to let the van go. we started the build and it is coming along nice. It is on an 8" lift with 37" tires 16.5 warn winch up front, and an aluminess out back with a spare and baja box...there are some other odds and ends too. It has track bars under it and a set of wireless airbags to help with the stability....plus I am running a hot tune 502hp/960tq :^) I am hoping to get the frt and rr lockers put in before our next big trip in 2 weeks to bryce, zion, staircase, capital reef and death valley. Hope to see yall out there :^)

Nice set-up! You should post up some more detailed pics, especially any from your trip.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I averaged 15 mpg with my '98.5 regcab 4wd 2500,DTT auto,Pacbrake(a necessity with rear drums),Mach 1.6 injectors and an Edge EZ. 300 rwhp. Even without the Northstar TC800 I never saw over 20 mpg. 285's and 3.54 gears.

Keep that truck.

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
A picture from the Snaefellsjokull Glacier in Iceland

A picture from the Snaefellsjokull Glacier in Iceland

:)

Attachments

• iceland picture.jpg
    iceland picture.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 168

Forum statistics

Threads