Overland Expo: Official Daily Update Thread

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
LAST CALL for photos!

If you have some great images from the Overland Expo 2010 and would like to win a Tilopa photo backpack from F-Stop Gear, today is the deadline for entries. I'm on the judges panel along with Colby Brown and Ian Miller and we're looking for some good stuff from you guys. The F-stop site is loaded with incredible images from the rock and snow folks, so lets provide some overland flavor and style. C'mon, I know you can do it :punk03:

F-Stop photo contest

I've been using the Tilopa pack for a couple of years now and still love it. (See the Overland Journal 2008 Gear Guide for my review.)

Here are some shots of the Tilpoa's big brother, the Satori, being worn by Mark Stephens at the Overland Expo 2010.

_MG_3541.jpg

_MG_3545.jpg

TJDIV

Adventurer
LAST CALL for photos!

If you have some great images from the Overland Expo 2010 and would like to win a Tilopa photo backpack from F-Stop Gear, today is the deadline for entries. I'm on the judges panel along with Colby Brown and Ian Miller and we're looking for some good stuff from you guys. The F-stop site is loaded with incredible images from the rock and snow folks, so lets provide some overland flavor and style. C'mon, I know you can do it :punk03:

Bugger, missed that one. I tried the other day and couldn't get the photo to load. THEN I got talked into doing hardwood flooring. Talk about a mind eraser. Good luck to all who entered :)

suntinez

Explorer
Too much rockstar drink

Too funny! I'm gonna blame this on Wil and the circle of frenzy that seems to follow him around :wings:

Pat & Chris, thanks and it was great meeting both of you - your photos have inspired me to get to places I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

It was a crazy weekend for sure, hopefully one day we'll get around to those beers!:beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles