Overland Expo: Official Daily Update Thread

6Pins

Adventurer
Will the digital version include some of the enhanced features such as embedded video and audio? If so, I'm so there.

Scott Brady

Founder
Mahogany flooring in place. . .
24989_432642708274_640113274_5581131_3193668_n.jpg

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
As I said, I can't wait to show up in my Ford Focus "Hertz Expedition Edition" rental car.

Last edited:

timh

Explorer
Man, Im getting excited, I started seeing more Overland vehicles a week ago. I think people have been coverging in Southern Arizona early. I will see everyone on Saturday!

DaveM

Explorer
Wish I could have attended. What are the plans for future Expo's, will it move around the county, just AZ or is this the new "home"?

doc holiday

Adventurer
Take lots of Pics!! I have just recently gotten into this "expedition" thing and am having a blast and if i were better prepared i would have made this event. Next year for sure!!

Is anyone with a private plane flying from Guatemala to OvExpo? I need a ride! :victory:

I really wish I could attend this year, it sounds like it will be much better than last year (and last year was fun).

PLEASE start an e-version of Overland Journal.

efuentes

Explorer
Aaaarrrrggghhh, I really want to be there, so close and so far at the same time.

Guys have fun and PLEASE report with lots and lots of photos and gossip :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles