Factory Service Manuals Online

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
The below post is from a NC TTORA member over on TTORA. It is a very nice find. :victory:

zosimov21 said:
http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/index.html

Here is a collection of Factory Service Manuals (FSMs) that I've collected and organized.

This link will provide you with factory service manual wrenching information on several model year toyota trucks and 4-runners.

1985-1994 Pickups and 4-runners for 22-R(E) engines
1995.5-1997 Tacoma covering the following engines: (2)(3)RZ-FE 5VZ-FE
1998-2000 Model year Tacoma 5ZE-FE
2001-2004 Tacoma (2)(3)RZ-FE 5VZ-FE
2005-2006 Tacoma 1GR-FE, 2TR-FE

BogusBlake

2006 Expedition Trophy Champion
Score!

The downloadable versions are awesome so you don't have to worry about someone deciding to stop hosting the online version!

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
The full Toyota 1993 Pickup FSM is hosted here. There are differences in pre- and post-1992 trucks, but the most of the important stuff (engine, drivetrain, etc.) is the same.

Last edited:

Hangtowncruzr

DaveInDenver said:
The full Toyota 1993 Pickup FSM is hosted here. There are differences in pre- and post-1992 trucks, but the most of the important stuff (engine, drivetrain, etc.) is the same.

Thank you Dave, this info has already been very helpful!

Dave in Placerville, CA

4AFK

Observer
Rock Star

Sweet, thanks for posting this. I just DLed the complete service manaul for my 1995 4Runner.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I found that a while back on TTORA and it has been soooo helpful! I am now hearing some noises from the PS pump so I may need it again soon.

Macsimizer26

Does the 95-97 3rzfe also cover the 99 3rzfe? i would be assuming that it does bc they are the same engine, but then again you know what they say about assumptions.....thanks! btw i new to the toyota world so please, dont laugh TOO hard

pat92

Wanted to know if anyone has any information on factory service manuals for 1979-1983 Toyota 4x4 pickups?

RallyHHRT

This just got taken down it seems :/ Does anybody have any other resourses available for Toyota manuals online?

4xdog

Explorer
The manuals were downloadable for the years they were posted. I'm sure there are folks who have a copy cached on their portable hard disks someplace (smile), although the indexing for the download was a PITA. The site owners note they received a take down notice and have posted a link to the Toyota folks who will happily sell you a copy. Probably gonna be hard to find a copy online unless you look faster than Toyota or in less digital rights-sensitive places.

There were some Torrent download sites with Toyota manuals that one might find if one hunts.

Some of the online service manual vendors can be terrific -- alldata.com is one I used for several years for my 88 XJ. A subscription was not that expensive and the database was well indexed and fast.

Don

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles