custom camper examples

camperman

Observer
That site is awsome. Geez. Like a collection of Fords, Dodges, Chevys and even russian GAZ 66&UAZ. List seems to be endless

Last edited:

bajajoaquin

Adventurer
It's a cool listing of rigs, but two things bothered me: that there is only a single picture of a given truck (unless its duplicated, like with Basinranger's), and that he has a little petulant comment about half-way through which says it's bad form for others to repost without giving credit to him. But he's taking these images from elsewhere and doesn't seem to be crediting either.

getout

Adventurer
It's a cool listing of rigs, but two things bothered me: that there is only a single picture of a given truck (unless its duplicated, like with Basinranger's), and that he has a little petulant comment about half-way through which says it's bad form for others to repost without giving credit to him. But he's taking these images from elsewhere and doesn't seem to be crediting either.

I was annoyed the pictures weren't links (or links weren't listed) to see where they originally came from. More information would be nice on a lot of them.

Entropy

Observer
Didn't see this posted elsewhere, so sorry if it's a repeat. It's a pretty cool design though:

[video=youtube;1ilufP76vy8]www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilufP76vy8[/video]

Jeep

Supporting Sponsor: Overland Explorer Expedition V
I was annoyed the pictures weren't links (or links weren't listed) to see where they originally came from. More information would be nice on a lot of them.

Sure....maybe they should have not even be posted. But hey, I appreciated what was there.

JasonRedwood

Explorer

Agreed.
Its a little more work but if you open up a new image search window in google you can actually drag and drop images into the search area. It will search the web for similar images. Its pretty cool and works most the time.

getout

Adventurer
Agreed.
Its a little more work but if you open up a new image search window in google you can actually drag and drop images into the search area. It will search the web for similar images. Its pretty cool and works most the time.

Great idea!

G35Vortec454

Adventurer
asonico-albums-rv-picture18610-rv1a.jpg
asonico-albums-rv-picture18618-rv2a.jpg

Last edited:

rader

4x4 sunrader

1985 toyota sunrader, factory 4x4.
I call her "pokey"
Although I may have to change that name after the 3.4 swap she's getting now!

Attachments

• sunrader3.jpg
    sunrader3.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 257

papabear

ready to ride
All these are badazz rigs. I just dont have that kind of money . So I took a 1991 Chevy s 10 truck bed 6.7 feet long. I made a camper trailer .Took and flipped the axle,removed the fuel tank and added a 13 gallon water tank with a 12 volt pump.cut the wheel wells out for extra sleeping space. hooked the reverse lights to the 12 volt deep cycle batteries which illuminates my campsite very well . I have a piped in shower and interior lights spare tire underneath, detachable tent to the back of the camper allows us to run a heater in the tent and keep us warm on cold winter nights......I am trying to find the build thread now , if I can find it I will try and post it. I have drug this camper way back in the woods of the s. east with several different trail rigs and it does great. I love my MiniBuego...

Magilla82

Observer
Not sure where i belong??? Im bouncing around, back and forth between "Domestic: full size and other", "Hard-side truck campers", and "Other custom expedition camper" forums... Here's what im rocking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste

Members online