The rig is just about finished..

chet

island Explorer
very cool! You need to fill all the fuel containers and get us a wet weight! 6500??

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
What's up with the inti roof rack, is that a larger size? What did you do to accommodate your rtt?

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Mlachica said:
What's up with the inti roof rack, is that a larger size? What did you do to accommodate your rtt?

Yeah! what's up with the INTI Roof Rack and why not the ARB Roof rack, how much do you like it, I am considering the INTI Roof Rack ever since I saw it on you rig, how about the gas containers, do you have any trouble on the trails, do you have a super syphone to transfer the gas?

INTI or ARB ?:arabia:

CodyLX450

Adventurer
His INTI rack has removeable sides whereas my ARB doesn't. I have to mount my RTT to the top rails of the ARB which puts it up even higher. When I want to mount my tent longways with the rack (so it opens to the side of the truck instead of to the rear) I will have to weld in another bar flush with the top rail on my rack.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Sorry guys, just saw this thread again...... i've added more mods sent then.. of course! LOL

The INTI i have is from a FJ60 in Venezuela. That's why it's full length. It's been modified to work on a 80 series. If you order a INTI from La Cabara 4x4 you will get a 3/4" rack not full length. The ladder is custom fabbed too.

I got lucky and found this rack on craigslist , paid $700 bucks for it! :hehe:

On the NATO cans, i use a super syphon, yes.

Last edited:

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Boys, I can get the ARB new for 750.00 plus the adjustable feet 250.00 plus installation 225.00 plus 45.00 for freight plus tax...:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles