The rig is just about finished..

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Just added the powertank, outback drawers, dual batteries, arb fridge and slee sliders today.. the rig is like 99% done.. just need to add my 1" spacers to put the rig back up to where it was before all these heavy mods!

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
VERY NICE!!! If my wife doesn't give me the keys back to the 100, I might start searching for an 80. Your 80 is giving me ALOT of inspiration! :safari-rig:

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
that is super clean...how long did it take to install the drawers? Any tips for somebody about to install them?

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Mlachica said:
that is super clean...how long did it take to install the drawers? Any tips for somebody about to install them?

3 hours? Wasn't too bad. Tip? Just take your time. It's pretty self explanatory... it's color coded.

Thanks for all the kind words. I guess i can post a buildup post if anyone cares, when i get wrapped up here soon.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Looks great. One comment, if you put the 1" spacers on, you're going to need a step stool to reach your fridge.:sombrero: I keed I keed. Well done, definately giving me some ideas for my truck that I might have to explore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles