chocolate biscuit

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Does anyone know of any place in Mass that sells chocolate biscuits? I googled and wasn't able to find anything.

TiminMishawaka

Is this like an Eddie Izzard "Chocolate Biscuits!" thing? :) Go to Eastern Mountains Sports on 1041 Comm. Ave in Boston. First check the grocery store half a block down from it. They always had a big international selection. If they don't have it, go into the EMS and ask the staff there. It's been years since I worked there but it's the most eclectic crowd in Boston and they knew where to find everything in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Thank you, I never thought about going into Boston. I do transfers from one of the hospitals to Boston. I'll check out that store. :smiley_drive:

DontPanic42

Adventurer
By "biscuit" are you using the English term for what we call a cookie or a "biscuit" like what we in the south and southwest have for breakfast with sausage gravey?

DontPanic42

Adventurer
Have you tried finding a store that specializes in products from the UK? I remember there was one in Peabody or Danvers on Route 1 South near the I-95 split. There used to be one at Pickering Wharf in Salem. All are a bit of a drive from your place so I'd check before I made the trip. Good hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles