1915 Model T Roadster in Alaska

spacer

Observer
Y'know, there's something beautiful in its simplicity (well the design, anyway... I'd want a more conventional control setup). I kinda like it.
:smiley_drive:

Toyotero

Explorer
Very cool trip. I like their quote from the last page of the diary:

Anyone who doubts the future of humanity needs to take a road trip in a cool old car.
Anyone who doubts their ability to refrain from whining needs to do the trip in a car with a top and a windshield.

Lynn

Expedition Leader
If I were to nitpick, such as I'm inclined to do, I'd point out that it's a speedster, not a roadster.

However, since it would be overly pedantic of me to do so, I'll try to refrain.

:coffee:

xpdishn

Adventurer
If I were to nitpick, such as I'm inclined to do, I'd point out that it's a speedster, not a roadster.

However, since it would be overly pedantic of me to do so, I'll try to refrain.

:coffee:

The instant I posted I knew I mistyped. Have no way of changing the title of the thread. I'll pay better attention next time.:)

Lynn

Expedition Leader
The instant I posted I knew I mistyped. Have no way of changing the title of the thread. I'll pay better attention next time.:)

Dang, did I type that?? I thought I just thought it real loud...

Sorry.

That is a great story, though. Thanks for posting it up.

I inherited a base-model '29 Model A from my father, and I'm thinking of turning it into a 'period' roadster. I like the speedsters a lot better, but the body on mine is too good, and my skills too weak.

7wt

Expedition Leader
Too cool. I love that car. Simplicity at that level is a wonderful thing.

Lynn

Expedition Leader
Too cool. I love that car. Simplicity at that level is a wonderful thing.

My grandfather claimed that when the points on his Model T burned out, he made a new set for it from a piece of barbed wire he cut from the fence along side the road.

D

Deleted member 9101

Got to love a motor with leather gaskets and bearings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior