What did you do to or where did you ride your mtn. bike today?

Scott Brady

Founder
Thought it would be cool to have a little thread about our trips and trail rides on the bikes and any little farkle we added to them.

POST UP!

Scott Brady

Founder
So this is from a few months ago, but just found the images on the Leica and uploaded them.

Christophe and I traveled to Form and took a look around, then rode some singletrack in Sedona. Beautiful day to be on the bike and the Willits was like magic.

Yeah, Christophe's (Flounder) a bad dude. I need another lung
form_cycles_3.jpg

Christophe getting extreme: I was trying not to ding Mike's Willits.
form_cycles_1.jpg

form_cycles_2.jpg

As close as you are going to get of a self-portrait of me riding
form_cycles_4.jpg

EricBirk

Adventurer
Blew up the Boxxer on May long in Kamloops on some newly cut secret trails.
I have never ridden in mud as thick and deep as this. A couple shots of a few dirty Intense's as well.
New air cartridge coming in tomorrow and hitting up Silverstar Friday-Sunday. Hopefully it goes better.

zigsrig

Adventurer
Its came to work with me, sorry for the BB pic.

IMG00153-20100622-1103.jpg

Not as cool as most trails its seen, but it likes the attention

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
Rode the 24hr in the Enchanted Forest race this weekend. In Gallup New Mexico. Was way cool, and looking forward to a couple more this year!

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
It wasn't today, but I bought this yesterday:
GAZELLE.jpg
That is a 1979 Dutch made Gazelle. If there ever was a true, geniune, authentic commuter it would be a Gazelle classic, although it's extremely impractical for anything outside of flat metro commutes. I bought this from the original owner complete with original brochure and sales reciept from Kleinveld's bike shop in Amsterdam. Sweet.

I spent several months in Holland road racing and loved just cruising around Amsterdam on my borrowed Gazelle. Now I have my own.
Amsterdam-bicycles-04.jpg

Last edited:

thecriscokid

Explorer
Well, these were yesterday. Lots of climbing and great singletrack, Nice ride.
Sorry for the low res photos. Couldn't get my photobucket working
Somehow ended up being a 5hr long ride. I guess thats what you get when you stop and smell the roses, or take photos...

Attachments

• bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 22
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 22
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 30
  • bike5.jpg
    bike5.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 386
  • bike4.jpg
    bike4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 23

RU55ELL

Explorer
I rode 7 miles of trails around my neighborhood last night for the first time in a year to try to get back in it. No pics. :(

thecriscokid

Explorer
Bring your bike next time you come through the Aspen area. Maybe some gears on it, or just keep up on the protein shakes and bring a single speed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94