Do NOT Recommend

OverlandFJ

I did the Buffalo Wild Wings blazing challenge. This is a challenge where you have 6 minutes to eat 12 of their hottest wings. You cant wipe your mouth, use any dressing, or drink anything. I completed it in about 3 minutes and got a free t-shirt and my photo on their wall of fame. The Scoville Scale rating on their sauce is 350,000 which is equal to a Red Savina habanero.

Link to my video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0h-tY4rewM[/ame]

WickedZJ

Adventurer
I have eaten 24 before. I used to go to BWs every thursday and had a bunch of coworkers bet me I couldn't do it. Man it was good but I wouldn't do it again though. I had a stomach ache for a two days afterwards.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
There's one important thing to remember, borrowing a phrase from the early days of computer programming: "Spicy In, Spicy Out". :costumed-smiley-007

Momrocks

Adventurer
There's one important thing to remember, borrowing a phrase from the early days of computer programming: "Spicy In, Spicy Out". :costumed-smiley-007

That's right. If you're going to go for the free T-shirt, you want to stick a roll of toilet paper in the freezer several hours before competition.

:wings:

YJake

Adventurer
I have one less than a mile from my house...

I may have to get a few friends together and try that. Although, I'll build up a tolerance to hot foods first !:costumed-smiley-007

-Jake

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Love that place! Wish we had one here in Utah!

I went there several times when I was TDY to Alabama!

yep, I eat the hottest couple styles, I will say the hottest is more than I like, but one down is nice, and two down is really yummy.

Hey, Where is the photo of the shirt? :D

Last edited:

Lumberjack

Adventurer
Need to warm up with some of these next time...

Homemade Habanaro's Poppers stuffed with Jalapeños... mmmm
Picture004.jpg

Breaded with Panko crumbs and baked instead of fried...

Brock63

Observer
I love their wings actually.....and have thought about the challenge but last time I did one it was stomach ache for two days...burning bum for a couple sessions...and nothing stayed with me for 12 hours as if I had travelers diarrhea.

I love the Mango Habenaro and Asian Zing flavors....:elkgrin::Wow1:

rambrush

Adventurer
I visit the one down in Bullhead and love there wings. Usually I end up with the garlic or the blackened chicken salad.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Or a popsicle... any flavour. :elkgrin:

Thats about the time someone walks in . . . . . .

I will leave it at that. An old Robert Schimmel reference. One of the funniest comedians I had ever heard.

I love their wings actually.....and have thought about the challenge but last time I did one it was stomach ache for two days...burning bum for a couple sessions...and nothing stayed with me for 12 hours as if I had travelers diarrhea.

I love the Mango Habenaro and Asian Zing flavors....:elkgrin::Wow1:

I love the Mango Habenero too. Had a few of them the other night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior