Unimog Parts

Iain_U1250

Explorer
Hi all, not sure if I am allowed to "advertise" but I picked up a whole load of Unimog parts from a company who used to service the military U1700's her ein AUstralia - their contract ended and thye sold me three large boxes with a load of parts in them. I bought the lots for a few specific parts so all I want to do is recover some costs and help out other Moggers.

To start off with I have a whole load of brake pads for the large axles - both with and without sensors - enough for a few trucks. I also have the hub seals, hub bearings - all for the large axles.

I also have parts for the floor pan - so if anyone has a rusty floor - I have the parts for you - a bit late for me, I could have used them a year ago.

If anyone need front indicator lenses - I have six of them as I already bought a new set for my truck from At-Vos.

I have a complete gun turret lid and seal, quite a few latches for the tailgate, some headlight trims, the stays that hold up the bench seat, and three right hand bumpers.

I also have packets of seals and gaskets - not sure what they are for yet, but luckily I also got all the parts manuals for the U1700 so I will catalogue what I have.

I got them all for a good price - and all I want is to recover the costs, so I'm open to offers. Shipping would be at buyers cost, or if you are close enough you can come pick them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles