"Relay Blocks"

shawkins

Adventurer
I just ordered one of these:
62943.jpg

Ill let you guys know how I like it!

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
There is some confusion here because the thread was about enclosed *relay* holders, not fuse blocks. That said a fused relay holder is great. The idea being mounting relays under the hood for easy access, less wiring (electronic restriction) to headlights.. I wired my Hella H4s with this setup with my first 55, unbelievably bright especially the high beams, I had the street legal / stock bulbs too...

The hella option is nice but expensive.. But that is OK... I can't wait to try out the Toyota or Taurus setup that I posted earlier.. Forgot to look last time I was down at the JY..

tacojosh

Moab....

cruiseroutfit said:
There was a killer "relay block" getting alot of attention down in Moab at the vendor show. It was capable of up to 6 systems, and had a stellar integrated circuit board, that had a fuse slot for each relay... super clean setup. Without the switches they were selling... I think it runs ~$250. I'll post some pics later on.:cool:

Was this the system?
Source_2.gif

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
tacojosh said:
Was this the system?...

Yup.. that is it.

I have since emailed back and forth with the owner/designer... I am going to run one in my new Tacoma build. Solid unit IHMO...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94