Driving slow on fast freeways?

cdm

Adventurer
It seems to be a regional thing. Let me use VA here because of their draconian laws. Most of them when out of state camp the left lane on purpose. So whenever i am in their state i do the same, doing the speed limit (which can actually drop to 40.. on I81. joy). But say it is generally 60. So ill set the cruise at 61 and call it a day.

It brings me complete joy to watch them go absolutely insane trying to pass me doing 62. no more. it seems they just can't conceive not passing my out of state tags but are completely lost as to how to actually speed so to speak.

So you know what... doing 55 in a 70 is quite alright if you are in certain locales. In others, you will probably cause a wreck.

Being self absorbed is the new cool and hip way to show the world how cool you are. Whether fast or slow, its all about you projecting your comforts upon the masses. So go ahead, drive like you have no care.. especially while being smug and saving 1-2mpg; because frankly, nobody cares anymore it seems.

Thanks for reading this mix of sarcasm and despair.

nucktaco

Adventurer
Maybe it's just me or maybe it's a Canadian thing but I don't have an issue travelling 5mph under the limit on our highways.

i think it must just be an albertan thing. i constantly see alberta plated cars doing 20 under the limit in the left lane. major piss off...

scared of mountains and turns?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior