Coleman All-in-One Cooking System: Is it any good?

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
I want to replace a portable gas grill which is rather bulky and hard to keep clean. Coleman makes this All-in-One Cooking System which works as a regular stove plus grill and griddle and, depending on where you get it, also has a crock pot:

2000003609_500.jpg

link to Coleman website

This setup is quite appealing because it looks like its compact, easy to clean and could also be used as the sole stove for some trips. I'm mixed on the crock pot but it looks like it might be big enough for cooking corn which is a good thing.

Has anybody used one of these stoves and, if so, is it any good?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Graham

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
I like it! Having an 'all in one' set up would be nice.

If I take my A/T with, it's no problem to bring the 2 burner stove and the grill.

But it's usually just me, so something like that would be great, especially for those trips I leave the trailer at home.

Honu

lost on the mainland
have seen them but wonder if this would be a better choice ?
http://www.safarichefgrill.com/

seen em for about $89 for low price from reputable stores like sports authority etc..

I know cadac is used a lot in the South Africa setups and seems like as common as Coleman is to us up here in the NA area ?

my one problem is I would never use a crock pot camping ?

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
have seen them but wonder if this would be a better choice ?
http://www.safarichefgrill.com/

seen em for about $89 for low price from reputable stores like sports authority etc..

I know cadac is used a lot in the South Africa setups and seems like as common as Coleman is to us up here in the NA area ?

my one problem is I would never use a crock pot camping ?

safari_lrg_01.jpg

Yes that definitely looks more useful than the Coleman and is about the same price. The lid works as a wok, too. Thanks!

Cheers,
Graham

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior