Greetings Earthlings from the Southern Hemisphere

Tatan Mitsu

Hello, my name is Cristián, I read the website a couple of years and this is my first post, I apologize for my English is very basic so supported by the Google translator did this, jajajajajaja.

I'm writing from Temuco, Chile (38° 44' 08.99 " S - 72° 35' 43,66" W)
Chile is blessed with beautiful scenery passing from the world's driest desert to dense forest,I live in the south, to my taste the best place to live, and has amazing landscapes and there are many places to walk and visit, life is very quiet and homey, this area of Chile is particularly pleasant, temperatures are very comfortable maximum 35 °C in summer and in winter between 2 and 10 °C (95, 35 and 50 °F respectively). There are many forests, local roads, many lakes and lagoons, beaches and mountains, What you want at most one hour.

I'm the proud owner of a Mitsubishi Montero-Pajero 2.5 NH TDI LWB 1991, now I have it with Maxxis Buckshot Mudder tires 30x9,5R15 and apart from the normal maintenances behaves very well. Now I'm looking up the size of the tires and change the 30x9,5R15 for about 32 or 33x12,5R15 on 15x8" aluminum rims, must we make many changes?, Body lift?, Or just to tighten the torsion bar is sufficient.

Later, in my house, I will upload photos of the sector and the mitsu.

Greetings from south of the world ....
Cristián

citysurf

Observer
Que tal Cristian,

Sebastian aqui desde Boston, pero soy de Puerto Montt, muestranos tu Montero, espero que te salio todo bien con el terremoto.

Saludos

Sebastian

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Cristián

Bienvenido aqui!

Please post again with some pictures. Chile is on my list of destinations for the next journey.

bye

Last edited:

Scott Brady

Founder
I love Chile.
1South_America_Recce_%20(12).jpg

Welcome!

Tatan Mitsu

Que tal Cristian,

Sebastian aqui desde Boston, pero soy de Puerto Montt, muestranos tu Montero, espero que te salio todo bien con el terremoto.

Saludos

Sebastian
Mira que bueno, un "patiperro", un gusto Sebastián, llevas mucho tiempo en Boston? planes de volver? o te quedas definitibamente?
Sl2
Cristián

Tatan Mitsu

Thanks for the welcome, now as promised photos.
These are near Temuco:
Villarrica National Park
1021f.jpg

1018f.jpg

1132a.jpg

The National Park Nalcas, Volcan Llaima. In summer
1005459.jpg

In Winter
s5000278.jpg

These others are near Antofagasta, northern Chile:
"La Portada"
img00351u.jpg

The desert
img00355d.jpg

and I next to one of the trucks from the mine open pit copper largest in the world, Chuquicamata,
img00363.jpg

Bye

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
Bien venido chamo !

yo puedo habla bien pero quando escribo estoy moy malo, acordando de me mujer

Soy ingles pero dejado 6 anos en venezuela et soy casado con una...

Nunca fuiste a tu piase pero estaba en los piases alado Argentina et Bolivia.....moy bonito parte del mundo !

welcome to this small part of the internet !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior