FGs for sale

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Seems pricey to me. I get $67.5k US dollars

Kerry . Hang on to your hat. In Australia we are told (based on todays exchange rate) the equivalent of $76,128 USD for a new MWB FG 84 DE single cab /chassis only with all on road costs including rego. No tray . Just a bare cab / chassis. That's the official list price .

Last edited:

PKDreamers

Adventurer
It seams a fair bit for that truck but Kel and i looked for well over 6 months for a second hand FG before we got ours and we did not see many FG campers for sale in that time so they seam quite rare over here.Everyone seams to keep on to them.
The truck looks like a good buy with all the stuff on it and the body IMO but hey we are very new to th FG seen.

I do still look at the for sales cos you get sum great ideas from them.

ANother cool truck.

http://www.truckworld.com.au/Trucks/MITSUBISHI-FUSO/CANTER-FG84DC6SRFAB/23784.aspx

kerry

Expedition Leader
Kerry . Hang on to your hat. In Australia we are told (based on todays exchange rate) the equivalent of $76,128 USD for a new MWB FG 84 DE single cab /chassis only with all on road costs including rego. No tray . Just a bare cab / chassis. That's the official list price .

Yikes!

kerry

Expedition Leader
This one was listed in the expo for sale section a couple days ago. It is on craigslist.

Seems like an ok price.

The camper seems like it could be mounted alot lower to the chassis though.

Lower the camper and throw on some lower storage boxes, or another fuel tank. That would be nice.

http://4x4rv.blogspot.com/2010/09/4x4-rv-adventure-vehicle.html

Does seem like a very good price given the mileage and condition. Wonder how the camper is mounted to the frame rails? I like the front bumper and rear winch. I wonder if the bumper was a one off custom build? Curious about the manual throttle. Why? Anyone know if the camper was installed from new or if it was added later? 45k miles is low for a 98.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles