FGs for sale

Mattersnots

Adventurer
One eyed unicorn spotted. 2007 fuso 4x4 in California

Maybe a one eyed unicorn with a black eye since the mileage is 150,000. I would be all over this if my truck was gone. I refuse to have two though. Done that and don't much like it. I'll be expecting you guys to find one for me when mine sells please.

Not mine, just directing to the craigslist post.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/6184262879.html

2007 Fuso FG 4x4 - $22000 (mountain view)
00n0n_dc5Tl2oLrkC_1200x900.jpg

I was planning a DIY EarthCruiser (Google image search "Fuso Camper" if you want to see what's possible with this beast). Work situation changed, it's not what I want anymore.

This is a rare vehicle ready to be outfitted for off road expedition/camping or general work. 4x4 Diesel Manual! Even more rare/valuable because it
(1) is here in CA and
(2) was never used as a plow (see pics from previous owner who used it as cell tower service vehicle).

Everything works. I drove it out from Kansas City a bit over a year ago and had it looked at before buying and after arriving. I have service records. I kept it warm, battery is still good and has been driven regularly.

Truck no longer has utility box, bare chassis only. The camper trailer seen in the background is also for sale if you want to buy both and mount that we can work out a better deal than buying both individually.

2007 is the best year because emissions rules changed and later models were required to have the diesel particulate filter. Read more on Expedition Portal.

Make it yours!

kerry

Expedition Leader
Hmmm? I wonder what the inside of the original utility box was like. I'd have been tempted to turn that into a camper rather that putting on the trailer.

blackduck

Explorer
What's the purpose of the 'thing' which runs across the truck at the bottom of the windshield? I saw a couple of those on trucks in Australia and couldn't figure out what it was supposed to do. Stop something from coming thru the windshield?
(port headland) road train.jpg

Kerry when one of these things goes past you on a dirt road doing 70MPH you want to put as much as you can between you and a lap full of broken glass

(wyndham) road train yard.jpg

and believe me there are 1 or 2 out there in the top end of WA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne