RoadTraveler.net is launched by Redline

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
I just read through it, very cool. I look forward to reading more. You should consider allowing comments so readers can ask questions.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I want and intend to allow comments Ryan. The holdup has been my lack of tech skills (and possibly) that I'm using Mac iWeb software.

I just read through it, very cool. I look forward to reading more. You should consider allowing comments so readers can ask questions.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I'm Back

Other commitments kept me from pursuing the blog as much as I would have liked over the past several months.

I made some schedule changes recently and until other projects pull me away, www.RoadTraveler.net is back. :smiley_drive:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
A few posts

I don't want to give false hope... but I've been trying to post more frequently, a few times a week is the goal. Life sure gets in the way :)

Have a look.

Ramjet

Explorer
Thoroughly enjoyable. I have already used some of the information you have chosen to provide us with. Have bookmarked it and will read it every chance I get. Thanks. :)

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Glad you are enjoying it Ramjet, I'm really trying to get some momentum. Lots to share I just have to do it ;)

Last edited:

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
You and I share several of the same interestes---exploring, tires and fuel mileage. I would very much like to see you blog more regularly.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Here you go Ryan :)

http://www.roadtraveler.net

The leg between Escalante and Beaver, Utah, was predominately on rural highways with lower speed limits, and my trip meter indicated it was 116 miles between fill-ups. Driving mostly 55-63 MPH, usually using the cruise-control, and with an average speed of 45-MPH indicated on the trip computer, I was able to obtain...

Last edited:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Home page changed to RoadTraveler.net

Not sure if everyone's RSS subscription still works, I recently changed the blog home page from Home, to RoadTraveler.net so that's what is displayed on open web tabs.

I'm still computer tech challenged, but I'm more interested in telling stories and producing content than the computer side of things. So just an FYI if you're interested and no longer getting the email alerts when I publish the site.

jim65wagon

TundraBird1
I did notice when I clicked the link on my favorites tab that the link didn't work. I had to find the roadtraveler site and relink it.....it's all good now. Keep rollin'! I dig the site....

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Yeah, sorry, I realized the issue after changing the name of the main blog page, but it wasn't a good enough reason to change it back. Not that I want to make it hard for people to find the site, but simply typing in www.roadtraveler.net in the address line will always get you there :smiley_drive:

Glad you like it, me too, but boy does it take some time...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles