RoadTraveler.net is launched by Redline

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Slippery is the key word for this post ;)

Slippery When Wet

Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's very rare for me to roll in the morning before having something to eat and a cup of caffeine, but I decided I would drive an hour or so and see if I found somewhere more comfortable for...

Read more...

http://www.roadtraveler.net

Take a look and let me know what you think!

Attachments

• IMG_2354.JPG
    IMG_2354.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Glad you are enjoying it, tell a friend :)

Yes, next time I make coffee first. Who knows, it might have helped with the slide?

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Slippery When Wet

Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's very rare for me to roll in the morning before having something to eat and a cup of caffeine, but I decided I would drive an hour or so and see if I found somewhere more comfortable for...

Read more...

http://www.roadtraveler.net

Take a look and let me know what you think!

I think that it is great!

Last edited by a moderator:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Thanks guys, it's a challenge to keep it going! I can see why people either make it their business or eventually quit blogging, and I haven't even been doing it long or regularly.

Red

Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I will read it right away!

PS: Blogging is work but it is a fantastic way to share your stories with family and friends PLUS you OWN it. You cannot be banned, blocked or have "rights" taken away. Forums are all about social interaction so things happen and accepting that is part of the price for less responsibility.

Keep up your great work!.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Thanks for your interest. I had lots of material but other projects are consuming my time and attention. I don't know when/if I'll get back to blogging as RoadTraveler, but you should start to see more of my work in print very soon... ;)

James

jim65wagon

TundraBird1
so I can quit clicking my Roadtraveller link in my favorites list everyday.....that'll save me both time and disappointment when I don't find anything new:sombrero:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Shucks guys, with my little fan club of two you might make me feel guilty for not posting more travel babble.

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
I always enjoy your travels and your love of tires. Are you ready to sell me your FC2's yet? :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles