Best invention ever since sliced bread?

Superu

Explorer
I love this concept. While it certainly isn't set up for high clearance activities, it could be an awesome setup for having all your camping gear stacked and ready to go with minimal adjustment when going from vertical to horizontal.

Add a bike rack to the top and I'd be ready to roll in under a half hour!

Hafwit

Adventurer
I like the concept too, but from a practical standpoint there could be some problems. Switching from cabinet to trailer (a 90 degree turn) would probably make many of the items shift so that you would have to re-organize them once in trailer configuration--this could conceivably take longer than just packing a standard trailer. The trailer also looks like it might fall apart on a dirt road. For the occasional camper who uses RV-accessible campgrounds, this might be a better option.

Cheers,
Greg

Superu

Explorer
I like the concept too, but from a practical standpoint there could be some problems. Switching from cabinet to trailer (a 90 degree turn) would probably make many of the items shift so that you would have to re-organize them once in trailer configuration--this could conceivably take longer than just packing a standard trailer. The trailer also looks like it might fall apart on a dirt road. For the occasional camper who uses RV-accessible campgrounds, this might be a better option.

Cheers,
Greg

The sell sheet they have online shows more detail on the construction. It looks more solid underneath than the outside appears. Although, 12" wheels would be nice rather than those 8"s it comes with.

MarcFJ60

Adventurer
I like the concept, but $2000 for a rubber maid closet stuck on a cheap trailer with 8" wheels :Wow1:

For that kinda money you could make a sweet camping trailer and have money left for a RTT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior