EarthRoamer XV Finished... Pics Inside

jingram

Adventurer
img_9414_master_std.jpg

img_0321_letter%20size_std.jpg

img_9636%20cropped_std.jpg

img_0076_std.jpg

More on their site. Now if only the cost wasn't so high!

Jack

:26_7_2:

j_nigrelli

Adventurer
what type of mounting holds the tent without legs?

or was the shot just for the "wow" factor?

$$$ = wow!

nice looking rig, though

jingram

Adventurer
Hopefully I didn't insinuate that it was mine. I stumbled across the pics in one of the Jeep blogs I keep an eye on. The tent picture is a bit peculiar for sure. I honestly didn't think they would have a production vehicle completed already, after all those sketches only came out a few months ago. Certainly will make a very capable setup for those who can afford it or that want a turnkey solution.

jingram

Adventurer
More specs:

Highlights:
• Electric motor-powered Loftop™ opens to provide nine feet of interior stand-up height, a kevlar rope-supported, cantilevered queen size bed, and a combination tent/screen room under the rear of the Loftop™.
• Interchangeable “skins” for the Loftop™ let you customize your rig for different weather conditions and are available in all-season, extreme cold weather, and high temperature radiant barrier designs.
• Composite sandwich construction body provides a high strength-to-weight ratio.
• 6100 btu forced air furnace, electric fan ventilation and large windows with built in screens and sunshades keep you comfortable year round.
• Engine-heated 4 gallon hot water tank and a 25 gallon fresh water supply provide plenty of hot and cold water to the indoor galley and shower. Inside cassette toilet with 4.5 gallon externally accessible cassette provides
an elegant solution to waste management – no more dragging a porta-potti through your camper!
• Ultra efficient 4 cubic foot chest refrigerator/freezer utilizes cold plate technology to keep your food and beverages cold.
• 80 watt solar panel and 210 amp-hour AGM battery bank provides power to spare.
• In-dash GPS navigation/AV system with upgraded amplifier and speakers keeps you informed and entertained.
• HID off road lights, 8 cfm air compressor, 9000 pound winch, winch bumper and upgraded suspension equips you for any adventure

66Landy

Observer
It's Sweet, but can only go 2 up!

Not that I have the $100,000 or so to plunk down on this oh so desirable machine, but even if I did, where would I put the kids? Camping just not camping without your little ones!

kodiak1232003

Adventurer
kinda lame in my opinion...

i think 99% of the home built rigs :safari-rig: on this site are more functional, better looking and about $75-95,000 cheaper...

Dmarchand

Adventurer
I'm astounded they didn't hide the solenoid pack for the winch. Truck looks great and is innovative, but that is grade school.

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
Dmarchand said:
I'm astounded they didn't hide the solenoid pack for the winch. Truck looks great and is innovative, but that is grade school.

From what I've heard, the exterior is over 90% finished, and the interior is "a long way off". I'm sure alot of what we see inside isn't final.

toyrunner95

Explorer
i like the idea, but the camper could be changed alot, espically the fold out tent, i would much rather see a pop up tent that came streight up instead of fold out, it seems finiky and unreliable.

the idea is sound. and if they would make a detachable camper bed for like a toyota or a mini pickup i would buy one. kinda like the super camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94