Anyone here have a BMW HP2

MarcFJ60

Adventurer
Yeah, I was going to get the HP2 but opted for the HP2-Lite. Sure, it has half the HP, but also have the fat and calories. :D

2007_BMW_G_650Xchallenge.jpg

Oh yeah. And mine doesn't have nice jugs either.

AUTO360

Adventurer
My buddy just sold his 06. He didn't have it have to long though. He's has a KTM 690 and the BMW is similar in performance. He bought the HP2 as more of an Adv bike but its not really that suited for that type of thing compared to other more specific bikes. It has a small gas tank and a larger one is very pricey. The seat is not conducive for longer trips. Not many options for wind screens. It does basically have the same motor as the GS1200 but they took the counter balancer out so it had quite a few more vibes than a GS. Its a big dirtbike that is very expensive. Thats why I say its close to the 690 in that respect. Besides, if you upgrade all that I said you might as well buy a GS 800 or 1200. Personally I was not overly impressed though I'm of the opinion that bikes should not be that expensive. He sold it for 14,900. Had 3000 miles on it and it perfect condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94