4th Gen 4Runner- Front Downey Skid, Rear Suspension

BlairB

Observer
I am going to try to keep this local pickup, but I may open it up to shipping in the future. All parts are located in San Ramon, but I am out and about in the Bay Area to Sacramento for work so I may be able to meet elsewhere. Also, I visit family down in Southern California fairly often, so if you aren't in a rush I am usually in the Palos Verdes area around once every other month.

Downey 4Runner Skid Plate- $85 obo
A very well-loved front skid plate from the long-gone Downey Off Road. This skid has served me well and currently is painted in blue rattle can. I have since replaced this with a full RCI skid set, but this sure beats the stock skids!

All Pro 3.5” Lift Springs- $125
Dirty and used, but no problems. Does show some minor surface rust, which can be seen in the photos. Ended up going to custom CSS to support my rear bumper, drawers, etc…

Bilstein 5100's- $80
These were probably only my truck for 5,000 miles or so when I had my other set of shocks rebuilt. Other than being a little dirty these are in great shape.

Downey Skid

VXG2NRu.jpg

All Pro 3.5 Springs

azEgzkPl.jpg

Vu0FXrEl.jpg

Bilstein 5100's

cOabeNj.jpg

kbahus

Adventurer
Interested in that skid plate if you decide to ship and estimated shipping costs are not insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears