4x4 High Top Van on CL

CuStOm

Adventurer
Who in their right mind thinks that is worth the asking price? Vanlife phenomenon is driving some ridiculous asking prices.

ezzpete

Observer
It's probably a, don't rally want to sell it price. You just never know, lots of trust fund babies on the road now.

OneFastGeek

Observer
Who in their right mind thinks that is worth the asking price? Vanlife phenomenon is driving some ridiculous asking prices.

As I am someone who knows nothing about market value of a rig like this, would you share what you think it is worth?

Msand

Importer
Contacted him, and offered $50,000. He pretty much told me to F--K off, his "400 hours" is 2 builds in the van one of which he didn't like so he redesigned it. He sent me around $10,000 in receipts, and said he did all the work himself. Cool van, but would rather have a 06' fixed top reputable SMB for $55-60k than a one off SMB

plh

Explorer
Contacted him, and offered $50,000. He pretty much told me to F--K off, his "400 hours" is 2 builds in the van one of which he didn't like so he redesigned it. He sent me around $10,000 in receipts, and said he did all the work himself. Cool van, but would rather have a 06' fixed top reputable SMB for $55-60k than a one off SMB

expecting someone to pay for his mistakes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12