5 x5.5 bolt patern

truck mechanic

Adventurer
Just looking for some help, I am in the begining stages mof a trailer build. I am building this to tow behind my Scout. So I want the wheel patern to match, But I cant seem to find an axle to with this bolt patern, Any idears for a sorce ?
Thanx for you help.
Paul

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
5 on 5.5 is a stock hub size. You can get them free wheeling or braked. I'd call someone and talk to them about it, shouldn't be a problem.

brained

Adventurer
I'm using identical axles and springs for my Scout and trailer. Then I'll have a complete set of spare parts if something gives way under the Scout, spares tires match, etc, etc.

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
I got my set of 5x5.5 from Etrailer.com. I usually find them to have the best prices too. Most places should stock them though.

Don

-

Tumbleweed

Adventurer
Early Ford trucks, Broncos, some Dodge trucks, M100 trailer, almost all Jeep 5 lug axles-except the YJ and TJ's, Scouts.

truck mechanic

Adventurer
Thanx guys, funny thing as I flip through some catalogs from my vendors I dont see any 5 x 5.5 in the books I guess there be some calls made on monday.
Thanx again and have a great 4th
Paul

compactcamping

Explorer
Dexter axles are the "standard" quality ones available from most suppliers around me, they come standard with 5 on 4.5 and you can order them with 5 on 5.5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior