The scariest thing on three wheels

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Any word on when we can expect the review...
I am absolutely in love with these and it is one of the few things the wife would accept as I am less likely to go belly up on it.
Plus I just sat on one last Saturday which fired up the love again.

Scott Brady

Founder
Any word on when we can expect the review...
I am absolutely in love with these and it is one of the few things the wife would accept as I am less likely to go belly up on it.
Plus I just sat on one last Saturday which fired up the love again.

We have had a few distractions the past few months, but the reviews are back on the schedule. Look for more updates after EJS.

Scott Brady

Founder
Cool video.

Are both rear tires driven, seems like they never broke traction.

The passenger tire can be engaged with a lever (like a locker). You can see in the video they are just flogging on those clutches, which are dry like in the big BMWs.

They do look cool as hell - will give them that much.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
While I seriously doubt I would challenge any hard core rocks and such, I like that mud, sand and gravel would be less of a worry for me.
I also like that I can spread out some of the gear burden rather than have it all jammed behind me like a standard bike.

And of course they are just plain ol' cool.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Interesting. I did note the clutch use but didn't know they were a dry clutch, ouch. :Wow1:

The passenger tire can be engaged with a lever (like a locker). You can see in the video they are just flogging on those clutches, which are dry like in the big BMWs.

They do look cool as hell - will give them that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles