'07 Xterra Off Road Suspension Lift

hattrik21

Adventurer
I went with a new stiffer coil in front and an Add A Leaf in the rear for my lift. I got a package that also upgraded my shocks to Rancho RSX9000 shocks which are adjustable as far as how stiff they are. They worked awesome this last weekend.

This lift gives you about 3". I got it from AC parts out of Florida and they have a few package options depending on what you need.

If you don't want the stiffer ride you can do a spacer up front and the AAL in the rear or a bigger shackle.

Let me know if you have any questions.

RCA2222

hattrik21 said:
I went with a new stiffer coil in front and an Add A Leaf in the rear for my lift. I got a package that also upgraded my shocks to Rancho RSX9000 shocks which are adjustable as far as how stiff they are. They worked awesome this last weekend.

This lift gives you about 3". I got it from AC parts out of Florida and they have a few package options depending on what you need.

If you don't want the stiffer ride you can do a spacer up front and the AAL in the rear or a bigger shackle.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the info - I was looking at their kits last night.

How was the install? Dit everything fit properly? Any problems?

hattrik21

Adventurer
RCA2222 said:
Thanks for the info - I was looking at their kits last night.

How was the install? Dit everything fit properly? Any problems?

The install wan't too bad even though there are no instructions. The only thing to consider is if you get the new coils that you need to make sure the top plate is installed correctly. There is an arrow on the plate that needs to point to the engine bay so you can use that to line up the shocks.

If you get the kit, make sure to get the one with the extended brake lines and also get the shims they offer as some people reported vibrations from the rear without them.

Other than the coils that I had assempled at a shop, I did everything myself with the help of some friends tools.

So far I have had no problems at all. The ride is alot stiffer but I thought the factory ride was way to soft anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz