Collection of Trailer Builds

Redeth005

Adventurer
I haven't taken mine out to a trail yet but i plan to go camping at the end of the month.
Here is what my trailer currently looks like.

I still have quie a few things o add to the Trailer. This is what is still to come.
- Fabricate a slide out drawer for the 80qt cooler
- Add the heated water shower system (Already have a 15gallon water tank insalled)
- Make a mount for the 20lb Propane tank
- Install my Forced air heater for heating up my roof top tent during cold camping months
- Make a mount and install my 100 watt solar panel, add a battery bank storage
- Add some exterior lighting to illuminate the immediate camp ground.

if you'd like to keep up with the build here is a link to my trailer build:
http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/148656-Redeth-s-Overland-Trailer-Build

Lucky j

Explorer
A flat screen TV is pushing the glamping envelope just a little.... :(

Well eh, eh, I did not built it, it was purchased, but I am making modification to it, and ...well....it came with a flat screen TV. Yep, I am a shame, but well, it is kind of fun to see it in there, even I we have not realy used it so far.

The trailer is a Nucamp T@G outback package. Lol

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
A flat screen TV is pushing the glamping envelope just a little.... :(

He's pushing many envelopes. Including lying to himself about his vehicles tow capacity which is 2k and a curb weight of like 3900ish IIRC. So add in the people, dogs and gear in the jeep PLUS the glamper which I'd say he's conservative on that 3200 pound number as well. 3" thick walls, luan flooring board, fresh water, grey water, propane, gas, gen, etc - I'd guess he is at least 3200 if not closer to 3500. He has taken the envelope, set it on fire and thrown it out the window. I dislike irresponsible people.

1.9TDIZook

Observer
Cheapass thrown together in 3 week off road trailer

Just a utilitarian inanimate pack mule built to be drug through rocks and manzanita without a care.

P1680712.jpg

Screen_shot_2017-07-27_at_5.53.01_PM.png

="http://forum.expeditionportal.com...tal.com/threads/173938-Small-Off-Road-Trailer

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
He's pushing many envelopes. Including lying to himself about his vehicles tow capacity which is 2k and a curb weight of like 3900ish IIRC. So add in the people, dogs and gear in the jeep PLUS the glamper which I'd say he's conservative on that 3200 pound number as well. 3" thick walls, luan flooring board, fresh water, grey water, propane, gas, gen, etc - I'd guess he is at least 3200 if not closer to 3500. He has taken the envelope, set it on fire and thrown it out the window. I dislike irresponsible people.

It's a great build but it is a lot heavier than he's letting on AND he's towing it with a short wheelbase Rubicon Jeep Wrangler. Not only is that too heaver the trailer is way longer than the Jeep and it's a recipe for towing disaster IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles