Thread: Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Quote Originally Posted by vartz04 View Post

Just picked this up. Not sure where I intend to go with it but it will defiantly haul my camping gear around
    Did you get the diesel option? You bought my fav color in the GM line up. I have looked at the new Canyon/Colorado and thought about the new diesel in the 4x4 ZR2 or Z71 trim. I can't remember which it is. At $40,000+, I might just get an older crew cab and do a conversion.
    MANIC CYCLES<----My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
    Did you get the diesel option? You bought my fav color in the GM line up. I have looked at the new Canyon/Colorado and thought about the new diesel in the 4x4 ZR2 or Z71 trim. I can't remember which it is. At $40,000+, I might just get an older crew cab and do a conversion.
    No diesel. It would take at least half the life of the truck to make back the cost of the diesel option ($4k) Iím getting 20-21mpg driving country roads to work.

Youíre talking about the ZR2 and itís about $45-48k with the diesel for one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by vartz04 View Post
    No diesel. It would take at least half the life of the truck to make back the cost of the diesel option ($4k) Iím getting 20-21mpg driving country roads to work.

Youíre talking about the ZR2 and itís about $45-48k with the diesel for one of those.
    That is a crazy price for a small truck with a diesel and 4x4. I may have to pick up and early four door 4x4 and do a Dodge/Mercedes diesel swap.
    MANIC CYCLES<----My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
    That is a crazy price for a small truck with a diesel and 4x4. I may have to pick up and early four door 4x4 and do a Dodge/Mercedes diesel swap.
    We looked at the colorado diesel also but like its been said you caint get that driveline in a stripped down truck. But I know for a fact that a Tdi swap in an old dakota cost no more than $5100. Diesel in a midsize truck is great. I dont see us driving a gas powered truck ever again.
    2001 Dodge Dakota QC 4X4 5spd Tdi Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by Motohead1 View Post
    We looked at the colorado diesel also but like its been said you caint get that driveline in a stripped down truck. But I know for a fact that a Tdi swap in an old dakota cost no more than $5100. Diesel in a midsize truck is great. I dont see us driving a gas powered truck ever again.
    MANIC CYCLES<----My Blog

I like it. You've built almost the Ranger I am planning.
    MANIC CYCLES<----My Blog

2017 ZR2 at Orygun coast.

West slope of Mt Hood.

MANIC CYCLES<----My Blog

2001 Toyota 4runner
    DSC_0313 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_0403 by Mike, on Flickr

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast