Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

vartz04

Adventurer
d5c8dd91f95d8b0fceb6149db62c5ad5.jpg

Just picked this up. Not sure where I intend to go with it but it will defiantly haul my camping gear around

ben2go

Adventurer
d5c8dd91f95d8b0fceb6149db62c5ad5.jpg

Just picked this up. Not sure where I intend to go with it but it will defiantly haul my camping gear around

Did you get the diesel option? You bought my fav color in the GM line up. I have looked at the new Canyon/Colorado and thought about the new diesel in the 4x4 ZR2 or Z71 trim. I can't remember which it is. At $40,000+, I might just get an older crew cab and do a conversion.

vartz04

Adventurer
Did you get the diesel option? You bought my fav color in the GM line up. I have looked at the new Canyon/Colorado and thought about the new diesel in the 4x4 ZR2 or Z71 trim. I can't remember which it is. At $40,000+, I might just get an older crew cab and do a conversion.

No diesel. It would take at least half the life of the truck to make back the cost of the diesel option ($4k) I’m getting 20-21mpg driving country roads to work.

You’re talking about the ZR2 and it’s about $45-48k with the diesel for one of those.

ben2go

Adventurer
No diesel. It would take at least half the life of the truck to make back the cost of the diesel option ($4k) I’m getting 20-21mpg driving country roads to work.

You’re talking about the ZR2 and it’s about $45-48k with the diesel for one of those.

That is a crazy price for a small truck with a diesel and 4x4. I may have to pick up and early four door 4x4 and do a Dodge/Mercedes diesel swap.

Motohead1

That is a crazy price for a small truck with a diesel and 4x4. I may have to pick up and early four door 4x4 and do a Dodge/Mercedes diesel swap.

We looked at the colorado diesel also but like its been said you caint get that driveline in a stripped down truck. But I know for a fact that a Tdi swap in an old dakota cost no more than $5100. ;) Diesel in a midsize truck is great. I dont see us driving a gas powered truck ever again.

ben2go

Adventurer
We looked at the colorado diesel also but like its been said you caint get that driveline in a stripped down truck. But I know for a fact that a Tdi swap in an old dakota cost no more than $5100. ;) Diesel in a midsize truck is great. I dont see us driving a gas powered truck ever again.
:bigok:

Co4Lo

I'm new here. How do you post pictures? On my Jeep forums, I used to copy a link from Photobucket. I now have Dropbox, but I guess I'm not allowed to post links here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles