Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
IMG_2652-X2.jpg

IMG_2669-X2.jpg

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
I have an S10 Blazer that I keep as a beater on my hunting lease. I bought it for $800 off of CL with what sounded like a bad engine bearing. My plan was to just drive it until it quits and then maybe drop a junkyard motor in it or just sell it for scrap. That was over 4 years ago! I cranked the T-bars, put blocks in the rear, slapped on some no-name A/T tires and proceeded to beat the crap out of it. The whole idea was to spend as little money as possible and just use it up, saving the wear and tear on my Titan. I've never been a Chevy guy, but this little thing has really impressed me! We've put it through some hard work hauling stuff around some tough terrain on the property, teaching my son how to drive, and generally driving like an idiot. In those 4 years I've only stuck it three times. Twice was between Xmas and new year's after we'd had a bunch of rain. It is starting to show the effects of my abuse, so I plan to bring it home this spring and do some fixing up on it. It needs front end work, and I'll probably go ahead and drop a junkyard motor and tranny in it.

Lol, the blazers are good little rides for the money but they always need front end work.

Meili

Adventurer
Saw a few Rangers in here so I guess I can play.

I picked the truck up a while back and it just sat. About 2 weeks ago found the cap I been looking for on Craigslist, it even was the "right" color.

Been hitting it hard swapping parts off my 88, customized cap, added RTT.

Still lots to do.

Attachments

• s10 week.JPG
    s10 week.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 82
  • s10 week 1.JPG
    s10 week 1.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 80
  • s10 week 3.JPG
    s10 week 3.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 82
  • s10 week 4.JPG