German Tours Magazine

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Questions to our German-speaking members here. Since the late 70ies/early 80ies, there was a German travel Magazine called "Tours, Reisemagazin fuer Individualreisende". Every time I was in Europe, I would pick up a copy. Since spring 2010, I was not able to find it anymore (I actually gave my last copy to Stephanie Brady at the Overland Expo). Does anybody knows what happen to them? Did they go under?

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Questions to our German-speaking members here. Since the late 70ies/early 80ies, there was a German travel Magazine called "Tours, Reisemagazin fuer Individualreisende". Every time I was in Europe, I would pick up a copy. Since spring 2010, I was not able to find it anymore (I actually gave my last copy to Stephanie Brady at the Overland Expo). Does anybody knows what happen to them? Did they go under?

Totally forgot about that mag! I was hooked on this and bought every issue.... But I have no idea about the status of this magazine... haven't been to Germany for at least 5 years...

sg1

Adventurer
I have read it since the ´80s. It has been discontinued. A new magazine "Allradler" now caters to the German Overlander market. It is as goog as "Tours" used to be.

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
I have read it since the ´80s. It has been discontinued. A new magazine "Allradler" now caters to the German Overlander market. It is as goog as "Tours" used to be.
Thanks for the info. A shame that magazine has been discontinued; especially in the '80s and early '90s, it has been EXCELLENT. I think I still have every copy from 85 through '99.

I will check out the Allradler next time I'm over there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne