Please vote for tall skinny and tall medium sizes of Trxus MT you'd like to have

Please vote for 1 to 3 sizes you'd be interested in having.

• Total voters

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
No worries. Just wanted to clarify. Perhaps it might make a difference in the final tally ?

Yes, JCW is another choice. Thanks. I had a look at 4wheelonline, earlier, and tried to price check the 35x10.5R16 SSR that I was familiar with, but did not see it on the pull-down price list, but it was shown on the site...

Sorry about putting 35x10.8R16E in the poll twice. Accidents happen.

I think that JC Whitney has the best prices on Interco that I´ve seen, and possibly also 4 wheel parts, though I don´t remember for sure. I haven´t done much price shopping yet. So I´m not sure who has best prices.

CB3

4wheelonline only lists what they have in stock. if you email them, they will get you whatever you need.

That would be refreshing to deal with an online place that only shows what they have in stock.

I have suffered considerable annoyances in the past with online places listing a tire brand, model, size for sale, often with the words "In Stock" and then when I try to buy it, they don't have it in stock and it might even be back-ordered.

I would find it very refreshing to deal with an online reseller that is both competent and honest in their online inventory.

Thanks for telling us about 4wheelonline.

CB3

There is also Interco's online factory outlet store. They only list what they have in stock, and their prices might be good. I didn't check their prices because they didn't have the size I wanted.

In addition to their "normal" tires, the Interco factory outlet store also sells blems, which are tires with some minor defect that doesn't matter.

An example of a blem is when the brand and model name letters don't get formed, or some of the letters don't get formed, or aren't perfectly formed. Who care's about brandname letters? I don't.

The factory blems can be a real bargain, and are likely the best price anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior