Sierra 4x4 trailer

60Dan

Explorer
Picked up this Sierra 4x4 trailer a couple of months ago from a fellow Expo member that im planning on modifying.
I know they are not in business anymore, but I havent seen anyone else sporting one of these on this board.

If anyone has one of these little trailers, post pics modded or not

Thanks!

2010-11-13_14-55-08_605.jpg

2010-11-13_14-55-58_421.jpg

60Dan

Explorer
After contacting 4x4trailers.com and with the help from the guys over at ih8mud, it seems the company that built this trailer went out of business years ago.
The new owner Chris of 4x4trailers.com looked at purchasing that company years after they closed. Apparently the price was not right for just drawings of the trailer so they decided just to build their own. The trailers over at the current 4x4trailers are almost identical, except for their frames are boxed steel and mine is c-channel.

Here is a copy of the prior 4x4trailers brochure - perhaps someone on here has one of these models, or one like mine which according to this brochure is the LV-416 Explorer

attachment.php

attachment.php

Planned mods will include, but not limited to ... slide out kitchen, tongue box with power supply, water tank, on board propane, jerry can mounts/propane mounts, RTT, awning, and tailgate. Im also going to change out the fenders as im planning on running 16" Landcruiser wheels with 305/70/16 tires and they wont fit without the fender being modified. The trailer will then be painted to match the truck .... funds permitting of course!

gasman

Adventurer
Picked up this Sierra 4x4 trailer a couple of months ago from a fellow Expo member that im planning on modifying.

ha it must be too early in the morning, i read this twice ,, i thought you were gonna modify the fellow expo member,, i cant wait to see the pics of that !!

Air Sierra

I know they are not in business anymore

4x4 Trailers Ltd. is out of business......Sierra 4x4 Trailers is not....:cool:

armygreen

Adventurer
Refresh. Sierra 4x4 should be! Horrible customer service. Takes your money and does not deliver product. SCAMER!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94