2-person bench seat

bstory

Observer
I am looking for a small bench seat to use as a removable option in the back of a 2006 Sprinter van. It is quite hard to find the small Sprinter 2-person seats so I am looking at all options. I would have to get the floor hardware made custom if it is not a Sprinter seat, but willing to consider that.

Any advice on what vehicles have a 2-person or really just a narrow bench seat - under 48" in width including any arm-rests? Ideally, it would have a folding seat back but I know that may not be do-able. I could search in various places for these seats by brand name if I had an idea what vehicles have such seats.

Owyhee H

Adventurer
2door montero

I used to have a 2 door montero that had a nice folding rear seat. If you look in the yards you could probably find one in good shape. How tall does the seat need to be? I would imagine that a low seat in a sprinter van would feel a little weird, not being able to see anything.

I am looking for a small bench seat to use as a removable option in the back of a 2006 Sprinter van.... snip... I could search in various places for these seats by brand name if I had an idea what vehicles have such seats.

School bus seats, or the like?

bstory

Observer
Thanks, everyone! I'll try searching for these.

If anyone has a seat they want to sell you can PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94