Safari Pacific MTB

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
What happened to the saddle with the tassles?? ...........and there is no basket.....or bell !!!! Next your going to tell me your not putting playing cards in the spokes. :sombrero:

1speed

Explorer
What happened to the saddle with the tassles?? ...........and there is no basket.....or bell !!!! Next your going to tell me your not putting playing cards in the spokes. :sombrero:

I figure once he proves himself as a stud in the race next month we'll put it back on. I would hate for him to face unneccesary ridicule if his "performance" is not adequate! :elkgrin:

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
This is my first, what I would call, wazoo bike.
That's funny, Travis. Voodoo actually has a sweet bike called a "Wazoo." I had one and loved it, but it's a cyclocross bike. Your new rig is moh-tuffer than a Wazoo.

It'll look sharp with your new Nite Rider MiNewt Duals on the bars. I tell you one thing. The Overland Journal 24 Hours of Old Pueblo team is going to be rockin' some supremely amazing bikes.

Last edited:

p71

Observer
I figure once he proves himself as a stud in the race next month we'll put it back on. I would hate for him to face unneccesary ridicule if his "performance" is not adequate! :elkgrin:

Last race I was in I got lapped by a dude on a single speed in a lycra superman outfit including cape, and a 1970s helmet.

Ridicule is a relative thing in the bike world...

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
The lucky dog is getting the last of my stock of what I consider the best all around 26" MTB tire ever made. (unfortunately discontinued a few years ago)

PC260481.jpg
Better then Nevegals (or Spec.'s house brand tires)??? Not hardly mate...Otherwise looks like a fun frame/build.

Cheers

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior