Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Red October Build

That looks really good, you found a lot of inexpensive mods that can be done to bring out the character of a truck.

-Alex

Looks good man. I've got to get me some hd lights. Blacks lamps look tough on these trucks
    RaidenFX4 - 2004 F150 FX4, 5.4, 33x12.50R18 General Grabbers, Moto Metal MO956 rims, Banks ram air, tb spacer, grillcraft grill, rhino lined, leveling kit, Eureka! Copper Canyon 10

did some exploring out in the boonies today. truck preformed great. extremely stable and sure footed. needs a high clearance front bumper, rock rails, a few extra skid plates, regearing and beadlocks but overall its an excellent package

Looks great man. Is that a local wheeling spot ? Looks like a fun place to go and set a tent up at. We are def going in the same direction as far as builds go.
    RaidenFX4 - 2004 F150 FX4, 5.4, 33x12.50R18 General Grabbers, Moto Metal MO956 rims, Banks ram air, tb spacer, grillcraft grill, rhino lined, leveling kit, Eureka! Copper Canyon 10

its actually a county road surprisingly. for some reason the state felt it was a good idea to run the road through a creek that gets about a foot deep in the rainy season with no bridge. you literally drive up and down the creek probably a good 1/3 of a mile before you reach the other bank and the road starts again. Kentucky for ya

what part of indiana are you in? im basically just across the ohio river on the KY side

That is looking real good. You don't have to make your rig to gnarly to have a good time.
    Nessmuck said it best. Don't go to the woods to rough it, go to smooth it. Every day life is already rough enough.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal View Post
    making a move back to Jeeps, truck is for sale:

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/2583972995.html
    Hard to stay away from Jeeps. I like to keep one so I don't have this problem.

Yeah put some armor on that bad boy

rig looks killer

Awesome job with keeping the updates coming

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910