UJOR Build Thread

patoz

Expedition Leader
Cool! It needs one of the old military style open rag tops for those extremely hot or rainy days.

Ford-Jeep-700x465.jpg

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Only 1 pic?

My grandfather bought one just like yours when he came home at the end of WWII. I'd hoped to get my hands on it, but my uncle called dibs on it... fair enough, he grew up in it so I didn't have a real claim to it.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Cool! It needs one of the old military style open rag tops for those extremely hot or rainy days.

Ford-Jeep-700x465.jpg

Yea, I agree. Will get done for sure.

Only 1 pic?

My grandfather bought one just like yours when he came home at the end of WWII. I'd hoped to get my hands on it, but my uncle called dibs on it... fair enough, he grew up in it so I didn't have a real claim to it.

I've posted pics on our Facebook page thru the build.

86scotty

Cynic
Chris, I just realized this. You're getting close to V10 in your build fleet. You're on 8, right? So, is V10 going to be a V10? It has two, or you could throw everyone a loop and build a diesel for V10. :D

bknudtsen

Expedition Leader
Chris, I just realized this. You're getting close to V10 in your build fleet. You're on 8, right? So, is V10 going to be a V10? It has two, or you could throw everyone a loop and build a diesel for V10. :D

Bigger question is... Will V10 be an E-Series?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor

Yea, V8 is gone so who knows what will be next....

Bigger question is... Will V10 be an E-Series?

I'll be starting over soon with T1. :)

Of course it will be, it's Chris @ UJOR!
Econoline pulses through his veins!

You make a good point but who knows what the future will bring!

Drizzt

Free Sarcasm Available
Who makes the LED tail lights on that purple van? Opinions on them? Are they significantly brighter than stock, maybe making them more visible around an Aluminess carrier and box??

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior