Pajero Mk1 Tourer build-up

Cruisn

Adventurer
Since shes at the paint shop I had time to fab up some steel racks and clean up the container. then with a new empty area I rolled in the donor and began stripping the trans and a few other goodies I want for the ol girl.

My thinkin area:

Cruisn

Adventurer
Part way through paint and looking amazing. very happy with how factory it looks. still has black pin stripes to come. All that effort in metal forming clearly paid off.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Slowly getting little bits done, but it will be put back in storage before she sees the road yet again.

Got the long range tank fitted, still have 1 to fit so will start that later tonight.:

Also got the snorkel reinstalled:

Got some chrome trim back on. will also start on the doors to get the parts all together. easier to pack up vs boxes and boxes of parts.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Work has started again,

I have removed the rear diff and installed a gen 2 air locker. few mods to make it work buts its in and activates.

Tomorrow I will level the wagon perfectly and redo my lines for starting to build the tray mounts. May even cut off all the old body mounts too.

xwazmtb

Lost and Found at the same time.
Love seeing this build pop up from time to time! I can't wait to see it get completed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles