FatCity F150 Pre-runner Expo build

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
It's people like you that make the rest of us look like pre-schoolers with Play-Doh! "So I had two trash can lids and a bent up piece of welding rod so I whipped up a space ship at lunch". GEEZUS! LOL! Just freekin' AWESOME!

If you every need to "develop" some components for 3/4 Chevy diesel I GUESS I could loan you mine! ;)

tleganza

i realize this thread is pretty old, but i was wondering if anyone knew what company makes that fiberglass fenders and bedsides he has. Thanks

dakineJ

First saw this build over at NAXJA some time ago . Awesome work as always. Any updates on this truck ? Been looking at 01-03 supercrew's lately and hard to find much support. Any thoughts as to making parts available, at least on a per order basis ?

Ivan

Lost in Space
He has a more or less current thread on Pirate4x4. Last post is from November where he said he's redoing the suspension, cage, etc. I too can't wait to see what happens.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I love my 03 F150, I was thinking of doing something similar except not to the extreme this one is. more overlander than pre runner, but wider fenders, and upgrade suspension bit.s

jpop8807

Observer
That is a sexy build sorry if I just brought this back from the dead. I was originally going to go this route with my 2011 trd sport Tacoma. Then I realized the suspension setup would cost me more then I paid for the truck lol.

azpatrick

Update 12-27-10:

Awesome beaches just south of Muleje, Baja
DSC01568.jpg

anymore details on the truck in this pic it looks to be a 70sish era ford crew cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior